As with most not-for-profit organisations, The Compassionate Friends NSW relies on grants, donations and volunteers so we may continue to offer the care and support of the many families who are facing the most devastating loss of all. Please consider a donation to our cause that will help us to cover our day-to-day running costs in supporting bereaved parents and their families. Every gift towards this is greatly appreciated and all donations above $2 are tax deductible.
What your donation will do for TCFNSW?
- Conducting grief & bereavement seminars / workshops
- Sending bereavement packs to families
- Information Communication and Technology
- Office administration
- Printing information brochures
- Purchase of grief and support related resources
- Establishing support groups in regional & metropolitan NSW
- Training volunteers
- Awareness raising activities in the community
TCF NSW has an online donation capability through the GiveNow portal. GiveNow is an initiative of the Our Community Foundation, a not for profit organisation supported by Westpac. Our Community is a world-leading social enterprise that works to support and accelerate the impact of Australia's 600,000 community and not for profit groups.
Donations can be scheduled or one off payments that will go directly to TCF NSW. Please select the 'Make a Donation' images to enter TCF NSW's online donation facility.
TCF NSW would like to thank everyone for their support whether it be financial or any other means.